CE, EN795 Class A
|Max user weight
3M™ Protecta® D-Ring Anchor Point, Stainless Steel
Eyebolt anchor with 13.5mm unthreaded mounting hole, stainless steel.
Our anchorage connectors are built from top quality materials guaranteeing high strength and durability to stand up to the toughest environments. Anchorage connectors are the unsung heroes of most fall protection systems, often overlooked but critical components because they securely attach your system to the anchorage. Your choice of anchor depends on the type of work being done. Anchorages are sold by what they connect to (general/all purpose, steel, concrete, roof or specialty), whether they are fixed or mobile, and whether they are permanent or portable. They all must provide a secure point of attachment for a complete personal fall arrest system.
- Bolt to structure for fall arrest anchor point
- Compact 36.5 x 6 x 50mm stainless steel eyebolt anchor
- Pre-drilled 13.5mm unthreaded hole
- Integral eye for compact tie-off point
- High strength stainless steel construction
- Extremely rugged and corrosion resistant stainless steel