Please click on the available position below to review the position details. If you would like to apply for one of the available positions, please contact us today.
Protekta Safety Gear, a well-established supplier of product in the Personal Protective Equipment industry is looking to appoint a hard-working driven sales representative who is effective in building repeat sales through strong customer relationships by focusing on customers’ wants and needs.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as an external Sales Representative
- Experience in the mining & construction industry will be advantageous
- Strong communication and presentation Skills
- Candidate must have their own reliable transport and a valid driver’s license
- Willingness to travel
- Advanced Working Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent Time Management
- Have a stable work history
- Self-motivated, organised and responsible
- Target driven and proactive
- Be able to Work independently
- Problem solver
- Strong personality
- Well-groomed and presentable extrovert
You will be responsible for:
- Cold calling,
- Generating new business
- Service new and existing clients
- Admin, quote clients, keep track of orders
- Driving profitable growth and account development
- Ensuring sales targets are met
- Staying up to date on pricing & product information, resolving customer issues, and helping customers reach decisions on the products they are interested in
- A strong working knowledge of excel is essential in order to do all reports and planning
Should you be interested in the advertised position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Protekta Safety Gear, a well-established supplier of product in the Personal Protective Equipment industry is looking for an individual who is, well spoken, responsible & passionate about Sales / Customer Service.
Minimum requirements for the role:
- Grade 12 Qualification or equivalent qualification.
- A minimum of 3 years internal sales or counter sales experience.
- Must be computer literate with MS Office, a good working knowledge in Excel & Word is necessary
- Must have excellent attention to detail.
- Must have strong admin & organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential.
- Must be comfortable working with members of the public, have a friendly and engaging personality.
- Should be of a smart appearance and articulate.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Assisting walk-in customers and dealing effectively with telephonic enquiries/ quotes.
- Giving technical advice and guidance on product enquiries from customers.
- Being responsible for processing cash and card payments.
- Responsible for the cash register and daily cash up
- Good housekeeping skills and well merchandised.
- Responsible for the stock management with daily hazard counts.
- Attaching price tags to merchandise on the shop floor.
- Processing sales orders, delivery notes and invoices for customers.
- Assisting with general administrative duties.
- All other tasks that may arise from time to time.
Depending on experience the salary on offered between R6000 – R8000per month.
CV must be e-mailed to email@example.com